Home

looking for team to play on mens or coed

Use this forum if you are a player looking for a team or a team looking for players.
Forum rules
- Be careful not to post personal information that you would not want to share with the general public.
- Visitors to this forum can contact you discretely by clicking on the email icon on the right-hand side of your posted message.

looking for team to play on mens or coed

Postby jagemignani » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:36 pm

My name is Jeff and I have recently moved back to the area. I have been playing indoor for the last 10 years in Sacramento but I am looking to join a mens or coed team in Watsonville. I was playing twice a week in Sacramento one on a mens team as well as a competitive coed team. I was a midfielder when I was playing outdoor so I can play both sides of the ball. If you have any questions please contact me jagemignani@yahoo.com or 831 331 0943.
jagemignani

Re: looking for team to play on mens or coed

Postby yaotecatl » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:16 pm

hey there, I am contacting you to ask if you are interested in being part of a new team, that has yet to be formed, hence this email. I have replied to other postings both genders, if enough interest this could be a co-ed team, but it all depends. So are you interested?
Ivan Whitehawk
yaotecatl

Return to Soccer Central Indoor Recruitment Center