Home

Men's Indoor Soccer Team: NEEDS PLAYERS!!! For Session #2

Use this forum if you are a player looking for a team or a team looking for players.
Forum rules
- Be careful not to post personal information that you would not want to share with the general public.
- Visitors to this forum can contact you discretely by clicking on the email icon on the right-hand side of your posted message.

Men's Indoor Soccer Team: NEEDS PLAYERS!!! For Session #2

Postby jnd831 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:54 pm

"""UPDATED 1-22-2012, TEAM IS FULL!!!! NO MORE PLAYERS NEEDED, I always make teams!! So maybe next time!!***

Hello everyone, so I am making an indoor team for Session #2 which starts around mid March 2012. I have a few friends already, but need a few more players, the team would be Division 6 team, so games would be Mondays from 6pm and on.

"""UPDATED 1-22-2012, TEAM IS FULL!!!! NO MORE PLAYERS NEEDED, I always make teams!! So maybe next time!!***
jnd831

Re: Men's Indoor Soccer Team: NEEDS PLAYERS!!! For Session #2

Postby Campana9 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:12 pm

I'm interested to join the team let me now if you need a extra player
Campana9

Postby alianza » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:28 am

Need players for upcoming season? or know of any teams that need players? I am new in town and want to start playing, even just for fun to start, please let me know
groz82@hotmail.com
alianza

Postby Bburnross71 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:15 pm

I am looking for a team to play on for the next session... I know you have enough players at the moment but if you need any more players when the next session starts let me know. my email is bburnross71@gmail.com.

cheers
Bburnross71

Return to Soccer Central Indoor Recruitment Center